ASU or UA

<p>Just wondering which school is better…I plan on pursuing a career in public relations and was wondering what major in which college would help me get ahead.</p>

<p>They are similar but so different. I think UofA feels more traditional in brick and mortar and feel. ASU is HUGE with several different campuses. I believe with public relations you would be on the main campus. I wouldn’t pay to be on one of the other campus- just my opinion but it adds transportation into the mix for any event going on at the main campus which is all of them.</p>

<p>If you are interested in Greek Life it is much more traditional at UofA then ASU. The town around ASU is better then what is around UofA. The sports teams are a toss up- depends on the year. Traditionally UofA has a better Basketball Team. </p>

<p>Both schools have good business schools but I believe it is harder to get into UofA’s school with a lengthy interview process and grades making it a little more difficult. ASU you can declare right away with no process.</p>

<p>Have you visited? I think that was what cemented the decision for us.</p>