Babson EA'24 Entrepreneurship

Anyone who also applied early action to Babson’24?
Any idea on when the results might come out ?

I also applied EA. Last year’s results came out on December 14th and they notified people of that on the 13th but this year they extended the deadline for us to apply so I don’t know

I heard last year’s EA/ED decision came out on Dec 7th. http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/discussion/2114413/babson-college-early-decision-2023/

They’ll be coming out the 16th for ED and 17th for EA. Check Babson Admission’s most recent Instagram post in the comments…

They come out the 18th according to the instagram.

I applied EA! Hope I get in.

This is exactly what the Babson Admissions Instagram account said in their most recent post for anyone curious

“We will be releasing Early Decision I and Early Action decisions by December 20th at the latest! All applicants for the early round will get their decisions via their online portal and through the mail. Make sure to keep an eye on your inbox and mailbox next week!”

A week ago the responded to someone’s comment with

“we will releasing decisions for ED/EA the week of December 16th! December 17 we will be releasing decisions later in the afternoon for ED students. Our EA decisions will come out on the next day late in the afternoon.”

Babson just sent out an email notification that ED will be posted tomorrow, the 17th, at 4 pm Eastern Time. Good luck everyone

Did the emails say it’s only online. D is very worried because hers said that.

D said the same thing… We’re praying he gets in tomorrow

It is only online. Admitted students will receive an admission package in a few weeks