Banks Near Miami?

<p>Can anybody help me out and let me know what banks are near the campus at University of Miami. I'm leaving in 3 days and need to figure some stuff out
Thanks a lot in advance</p>

<p>Bank of America is right across from the campus and has ATMs on campus. I believe there is also University Credit Union.</p>

<p>Yea, I think Bank of America is pretty much ubiquitous in Florida. What I do, though, is use Ally Bank’s CD/Savings/CD’s. They have the highest rates of anyone else… the only disadvantage is that they’re an internet bank, but if you use ATM’s to make deposits they reimburse you for the fees. Their rates have been going down lately, too, but I still think they’re the highest… Checking accounts pay 1.04% interest (the rate of CDs at most places), CDs pay like 1.3% (I got in when they had 3% last year :slight_smile: ) and they have this really cool thing called a raise your rate CD where you can have your rate go up once over the two year period that you have it.</p>

<p>I think I’m a walking commercial for Ally Bank, lol. They’re just so nice! And sometimes more convenient that a normal bank, because they’re open 24 hours a day.</p>

<p>Yeah pretty much all UM students have Bank of America.</p>