Baylor University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

Any one still waiting on admission decision for fall 2023? Do you know if any other waive coming?

Did anyone on here apply for Baylor Business Fellows, and if so, have you heard an answer (either way)? I saw something that indicated the Hankamer Scholars were notified last Friday, but S23 has heard nothing either way from BBF as of last night.
Thanks.

Has anyone heard back from Distinguished Scholars, Carr P. Collins scholarship, Trailblazer scholarship or any honors scholarships?

1 Like

In response to Monte27
“Has anyone heard back from Distinguished Scholars, Carr P. Collins scholarship, Trailblazer scholarship or any honors scholarships?”

Nothing. I think I2E stated a date of March 17, so Distinguished Scholars might be same. (?) We are also waiting to hear anything from Business Fellows who said “beginning of March” which seems to be now.
I hope we all get some good news soon. I know we could use some good news in this house!

What a coincidence. I asked the question on this platform and 2 minutes later my daughter got an email stating that her financial aid award package has been revised, yet she logged in and there is nothing different. :smirk: Maybe we are getting an e-mail ahead of the site updating.

Got the same email and also no change.

2 Likes

Us too! No change.

Actually I think maybe it changed because the overall cost is higher now? Maybe?

Appears they adjusted for next year’s approved tuition. Only difference we see.

1 Like

Nothing changed on our end as well. I was thinking it was because maybe we didn’t qualify for financial aid.

We’ve not heard anything regarding scholarships either. My daughter received the same email. We noticed the addition of a pell grant as well as the tuition adjustment. Curious if anyone has emailed/called and asked about when announcements will be released??

Has anyone heard from I2E scholarships? We are waiting on amount to make our decision.

Nothing yet. We are in the same situation. They said by March 17, but I keep looking all the time anyway…

1 Like

Something may be happening because my daughters financial aid and scholarship page on bearweb doesn’t have her previous offer.

1 Like

Same here…BearWeb says we have recalculated your eligibility and revised your award package, but no details posted yet.

1 Like

Same here. Scholarship, grants, work study and loan information has disappeared. Maybe scholarship information will appear tomorrow. :crossed_fingers:

I feel like they often release info on fridays.

Regardless, quite devilish of Baylor to create so much intrigue and suspense. It really makes me not want my daughter to like them as much as she does.

Happy waiting to you all and we’ll stay tuned for the next twist and turn.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you. We will see tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Just checked Bearweb and it has previous merit based scholarships and the $1000 for attending I2E but nothing else. I’m hoping they are still working on packages :slight_smile:

Do you know how to get into Bear Web without your child doing the DUO thing on his/her phone? It is a hassle to coordinate every time with S23 to check Bear Web. The portal is straightforward, but it seems like parents would be able to see the Financial Aid stuff somehow at least before matriculation. Am I missing some way for a parent to see Bear Web apart from the child’s account? Thanks for any help.

1 Like