Baylor University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2024 Admission

If you got a DSD invite, I would think admission and some kind of merit is basically guaranteed.

We attended Premiere yesterday. It was ok, I guess. The only two sessions D24 was interested in were at the same time, and for some reason it was super weird that the admissions guy giving the talk on financial aid kept pronouncing FAFSA like FASFA the entire time.

My daughter and I both attended Premiere yesterday as well. We thought it was great! Tons of information and very well organized.

Was any information given on when admissions decisions will be released? We would be coming from out of state, so we are just trying to determine if and when we should plan a visit.

Not really. Just the “by” dates. In previous years they started rolling out acceptances on Friday nights starting in late October. Historically there’s a batch released every week and it’s batched randomly.

2 Likes

My daughter applied ED and just got her acceptance this evening! We are thrilled for her and excited to be a Baylor family!!!

3 Likes

Our daughter got her acceptance yesterday, so they’re starting to come out.

Congrats!!! When did y’all apply and how were you notified?

1 Like

My daughter applied ED on 8/16. She got an email telling her to log on to her goBaylor account for a special message this evening!

1 Like

She applied on 8/4 and received an email to log in to her Baylor account.

5th Generation Bear was just accepted!

1 Like

Our friends son was admitted tonight as well. He’s a 3rd gen.

1 Like

Congratulations to all of you!

Were you all ED? Or were any of you EA?

ED here

ED - I think we hit submit around 08/10.

She was EA. Our friends son was EA too.

Last year ED came out starting October 20th and EA decisions started October 28th. I’m hoping that means earlier notifications this year, possibly this Friday or next Friday.

The GoBaylor log in page used to say “Status Complete. We look forward to reviewing your admission file…” All that is gone. Am I reading too much into it to think that something could be coming out? :crossed_fingers:

No clue about Baylor, but I have noticed that for the few schools my daughter’s already been accepted to, the application portal changed in an odd way right before she got news she was accepted. For two, the checklist of items disappeared. For another, she couldn’t log in at all; it kept giving her an error. So it’s possible!

daughter seeing similar in portal today

2 Likes

Accepted!

3 Likes