Bennington College - Class of 2020

Hey guys ? Who applied to Bennington College ? ED or RD. Let’s wait for the decisions here!

I’ve been waiting to find others who applied! Thanks for making this thread!

I applied ED II :slight_smile:

Hello there!

Come on guys! Show yourself! I bet me and strgnflldfrts are not the only ones.

Hello guys! I was wait-listed :slight_smile: Still waiting, there s still a hope :slight_smile: I wonder if anyone from Turkey got accepted to Bennington ? Message me if you did ^^

Hey @sgefegez, I was waitlisted too. I am from Zimbabwe. I think it’s because I needed a hefty financial aid package.

Hey @zimboy21 I hope we will both get in! It is always good to keep hoping for the best :slight_smile: How diverse would the Class of 2020 be with a Turk and a Zimbabwean ! I would bring tons of Turkish delights to the campus to celebrate it ^^

Hey @sgefegz @zimboy21 I was waitlisted too. Have you guys submitted anything other than the CSS profile while applying for need-based aid?

Hey dear Nepali friend! I did not submit anything other than CSS profile.

Yeah just the CSS profile was enough for the application.

Hi everyone, I was wait-listed too. Any chance of getting in through waitlist? (from Nepal)

Hi Shinra! Welcome to the wait-list club my friend :slight_smile: We are all waiting for Bennington’s final decision :slight_smile:

@sgefegz I hope we all get in :slight_smile: Best of luck. Do you know when will they give the final decision?

Financial aid is very limited for international students. Bennington doesn’t have enough money to fully meet the need of all US applicants, so it isn’t unusual for international students with significant financial need to be waitlisted.

I applied to Bennington RD from Nepal. I think I have a good chance there but being international needing a lot of aid sucks and often results in denial. So, let’s just wait and hope.
Test scores at Bennington is optional, I sent mine though. By the way, what is a good test score (any ACT or SAT) at Bennington, one you have a competitive chance with?

Hi guys, international here! Cautiously optimistic.

Only fifteen more hours until results are posted!

My daughter and her friend both applied RD. Thanks for letting us know about the notification tonight. Good luck to you all!

No problem! Good luck to them both :slight_smile: @monroemg

Hey guys! Anyone got in? Congratulations to you!

By the way, they have uploaded them a bit early @monroemg I was wait-listed