Best frats at UA

My uncle was a kappa sigma, what are some other good fraternities at UA?

Go to the rush parties and you will find the one that fits your characteristics

And whatever you do, don’t refer to them as “frats.” Apparently it’s considered disrespectful (and possibly a slur) by some Greek Life folks.

The best “frat,” or fraternity, is the one where you feel most comfortable. I’m sure you’re aware of other websites where people attempt to rank the Greek groups.

The ones on University Boulevard are generally considered to be a bit higher-tier.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Which Fraternities are most expensive? Which are the least expensive?

There is an eng’g social fraternity with a house that may be the least expensive… I think its called Theta Tau.

Sigma Phi Epsilon is also less expensive.

I think the ones on Univ Blvd are the most expensive ones.

Theta Tau is indeed the engineering fraternity that is very social. It is also a co-ed fraternity - both men and women are members. They have a house (university owned, a smaller house, near the Campus Drive parking garage). I don’t know if anybody could say which are the more expensive and which are the cheapest fraternities. They don’t publish house bills, plus the billing changes each year according to expenses and how active they want their social lives.

Fraternities are expensive and they do haze at Alabama. I’d encourage an academic fraternity or getting involved at a church like Calvary.

There are a number of fraternities that do NOT haze and in fact have very strict rules against it and pride themselves on that.

LOL…as if other schools in other state dont haze.Never heard of Uva hazing?
I dont umderstand why frats/sorority girls do these stupid craps