Bing student answering any questions!

<p>Hey I'm a student at Bing, and if you guys have any questions about BU, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!!! </p>

<p>Hi! How far do you live from the university? By that I mean your hometown. Im really interested in attending Bing but I heard the neighborhood around it isn’t as interesting. Do you find that theres enough stuff to do around the campus to keep you entertained? </p>

<p>^ As someone who went to school in Binghamton and now goes to school in Philadelphia, I can say I’m equally entertained in both neighborhoods. </p>

<p>Hey. Im looking at Binghamton and I was just wondering if a lot of people actually stay on campus during the weekends because I know at some schools everyone leaves campus on the weekends and its boring. Also can you have a car freshman year? Thanks! :)</p>

<p>Yeah sure Rebecca, .Binghamton and Philadelphia are the same!</p>

<p>Why on earth would I lie about my opinions?? Seriously, what does that accomplish? </p>

<p>You generally can’t have a car freshman year with some exceptions (you live nearby or you have an off-campus job) . Most binghamton students come from new york city or long island and going home every weekend would be quite a hassle. Binghamton is not a “suitcase school” and most people who live in the dorms stay on campus. </p>

Not gonna lie, some of the surrounding neighborhoods can be pretty sketchy and there isn’t a whole lot to do. That being said, the town of vestal is pretty nice, there is a mall, plenty of places to eat etc. There is always something going on during the weekends but pretty much all parties are off campus. Most people go to frat parties or the bars during the weekend and the bars are pretty easy to get into with a fake