Binge watched tv shows

The Detectorists is a well written, well acted kinder and gentler show about an unusual hobby.
Lose yourself in the quiet humor of the cast and this part of Suffolk.
The character Andy, wrote, directed and co stars in the 3 seasons… 2 which are on Netflix now.

Apparently Netflix has a great cartoon about WW2 in France (kids 6-12?) called The Long, Long holidays. Recommended for kids and adults alike.

Oh, one more I cannot get enough of…The Handmaid’s Tale (Hulu) Wow! So well done

Me too re Handmaid’s Tale. I can’t stand waiting a week for the next episode each time!!

Sooo interesting and well produced.

Whoever mentioned The Fourth Estate, I’ve watched 10 minutes and I’m blaming you for me not getting anything done for the rest of the night. Omg. It’s mesmerizing!

The Fourth Estate compels you to watch the episode back to back to back to back viewing…you will be rewarded…keep watching…

That’s exactly what I’m planning on doing @beerme

Is The Fourth Estate viewable anywhere other than Showtime?

Check to see when your cable provider’s next Watchathon…you can catch it then…

Belatedly catching up on this thread. Love Jack Taylor, don’t think we ever saw Series 3, so something to look forward to. We are also Bosch fans. Currently watching The Same Sky - its especially fun for us since its (mostly) in German.

@mathmom, If you enjoy German language programming, I HIGHLY recommend Babylon Berlin, one of the best series out there (Netflix. 8 episodes.)

Woo-hoo! Season 2 of Marcella now available!

@kataliamom - yes it’s fun to get a chance to brush up the German.

Marcella and babylon berlin! :slight_smile:

Is anyone watching Fauda? I’m just finishing the first season and really enjoying the series. It is based on the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

On Season 2 of offspring and love those Proudman’s ! Thanks for recommendation

We are down to the last four episodes of Offspring. We are already getting sad to say goodbye! Really enjoyed this show.

@psychmomma I know. It really is one of my favorite shows of all time. I am sad that there won’t be any more.

Sense8 series finale was on this week. I will miss that show.

Red Oaks has been entertaining. A nice blast back to the eighties. Short episodes so not a big commitment.