Binge watched tv shows

We are close to the end and I still can’t decipher half of the dialogue, but we are really liking Bodyguard, too.

^^^ Seriously. Turning on Close Captioning has been life changing for watching stuff like this.

Absolutely. ^

Did anyone mention there’s a 3rd season of Happy Valley in the works? Seems it may come out in early 2019.

Oh, and season 6 of House of Cards is now on Netflix.

New season “House of Cards”…meh.

I’ve only watched one episode but liked it. You watched more, @VaBluebird ?

“New season “House of Cards”…meh.”

I used to watch it the first few seasons. Then, a) it got more outlandish with each season and b) the real life political world outcrazied the series.

We watched two episodes.

We’ve been watching it. There were a few scenes where I laughed out loud. We will finish it, but it does seem fitting that this is the final season.

Anyone watching Homecoming on Amazon starting Julia Roberts? I just binged the first 7 episodes. It’s kind of slow but I’m engaged and definitely will keep watching to find out the backstory/conspiracy. It’s about a new facility that houses vets with PTSD and Roberts is a counselor there. A big pharmaceutical company Geist supplies an experimental drug to the vets to try and erase their bad memories with the goal
of easing them back into civilian life.

I asked my wife if she wanted to start Homecoming tonight and she said that she’d heard it was awful. Maybe I’ll have to watch without her, but 7 slow episodes is a lot to commit to.

It’s an older series that I found on Amazon Prime, The Closer.
It’s clever but not too unsettling.
Quirky leads…so kind of fun.

@eb23282 I am just getting ready to start Homecoming, before I do, LMK if it is worth 8hrs of my life!

I’m still working my way through Suburra, wich is grimier than I usually like. And a bit convoluted.

FYI, Homecoming episodes are about 25-30min each, not an hour

Watched one episode of House of Cards. Didn’t love it. I miss Frank and the interaction between the two. I don’t think Claire has the same impact talking to the “audience” that Frank did. I’ll watch the whole thing since there are just a few episodes, but I doubt I’ll binge.

Has anyone discussed the new season of Man in a High Castle yet? Love it…

@doschicos I am there with you.

I’m with the two of you on House of Cards. We quit watching s couple of seasons ago because it got so outlandish. The first few seasons were so much better.