Binge watched tv shows

I started watching Bosch on Amazon. It’s based on Michael Connolly’s Harry Bosch books; series is fairly true to the books. Connolly is the executive producer and has also had a hand in writing some episodes. I finished Season 1 and just started on 2.

Is anyone else still watching This is Us? I have come close several times to giving up on it but am finally glad that I didn’t. I had the last two episodes on my DVR and yesterday watched last week’s. It was very good, and what really should have been right from the start! By far, my favorite episode, it was funny, poignant, painful, and uplifting. Such good writing and excellent acting. I’m hoping that this week’s episode, which I’ll watch sometime today, will continue that positive path!

Still watching here. Enjoy this weeks episode!

I’m still watching too. I thought this week’s episode was the best so far.

I am also still watching This is Us and really liking it.

For anyone who is watching or liked The West Wing, there is a great podcast The West Wing Werkly which goes over one episode each podcast. It’s hosted by Joshuah Malina and a friend of his. Malina who was on the series in later years has the access to bring on people like Aaron Sorkin and other insiders. It’s a delight.

As for me recent binge watches: White Collar, Burn Notice and Grimm. All of them have humor and at their center , heart which differs a lot from many current shows.

Have I confessed yet that I have been watching an Australian series called Dance Academy? Yet another ridiculously unrealistic ballet show, but pleasant diversion wholly divorced from real life, which is what I’ve been needing.

Vikings are on now!!! yea!

Small thing: I wish some of you would say the name of the service or network that broadcasts the show you are speaking about. Googling is so hard.

I truly enjoyed Dance Academy, and was sad to finish the series.

I’m so glad Vikings is back (on HISTORY CHANNEL) !!

^ @OspreyCV22 :wink:

Dance Academy is on Netflix.

BTW, for dance movie buffs, the stern ballet mistress is played by Tara Morice, who played the ugly duckling Fran in the marvelous Baz Luhrman movie Strictly Ballroom many years ago. A must see.

My nephew got my sister to watch Grimm, something she had no interest in. Then she called me and told me I had to watch it. But I have zero interest in shows about monsters, I said. Doesn’t matter she said. It’s funny and it has really interesting and compelling relationships.

Boy was she right! I’ve now binged 4 of the 5 seasons out to date. Great, great show!

This thread rocks…this is where I learn to watch great shows. So Dance Academy is the next show I will watch.

Just finished Goliath with Billy Bob Thornton, I think it was Amazon. It was really good.

I am scheduled to give my last final exam next Thursday and season 3 of Mozart in the Jungle will be released on Amazon the next day. Just watched the trailer on YouTube and it looks like it’s going to be great. Christmas tree lights, gas logs, & watching this and Hallmark Christmas movies during the run up to family arriving for the holidays - a wonderful holiday escape from reality:)

I really like Goliath on Amazon Prime (only a few episodes in), and am excited about Vikings being back. I just finished Paranoid on Netflix, a really good British crime series. And I can’t wait for the third season of Mozart in the Jungle!

Sense8 season 2 is coming to NETFLIX this month. I thought the show was absolutely beautiful to look at and the story did grab me after the first couple of episodes. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2431438/

I am totally on tenterhooks waiting for the next season of Mozart in the Jungle! I just love that series.

I too also loved Mozart and can’t wait for season 3. Tried watching Dance Academy last night and it did not grab me. So I don’t think I will watch anymore.

I love the breath taking scenery on Vikings…simply breathtaking. The cinematography is incredible.

@musictherapymom , finished watching Dance Academy and was SO disappointed in the ending! What did you think of it?