Binghamton Transfers Fall 2015?

@stressedoutchild‌ Thats so frustrating…but still great to know you got into Harpur! And awesome that the wait is over. I hope I do, sooooooo stressful its unbelievable. It’s all I think about

@GabeKingSG Don’t get down on yourself, nothing is official for all I know they could revoke mine. You may even get deferred to Harpur.

@bgillz‌ haha I’m not I’m just being realistic and trying to keep my hopes down that’s all :), Ive applied to a bunch of other schools so I’ll be fine regardless lol

My status just changed to decision made. I really hope that’s a good thing… we’ll see

Did anyone else’s status change to decision made today?

@emamazing Mine was changed yesterday, official acceptance today.

@bgillz‌ Omg Congrats!! Thats so exciting! Hopefully I receive the same news… did the status change online?

@emamazing it still says decision made.

@bgillz‌ oh okay, that’s great for you though. So exciting

Mine is still under review. I called them and the person told me transfer decisions should be out by mid to late April.

Accepted to SOM for Fall '15
GPA: 3.8
HS GPA: 90
SAT: 1350/1600, 1980/2400

@GabekingSG‌ Really? Okay, hopefully we hear back soon!

@BingSOM‌ Wow!! Congratulations! That’s so good to hear!

my status checker changed to “decision made” about a week ago but when i called the admissions office they said that the status checker was turned off. I’m not sure if its turned back on yet or not…

@angellim‌ Same, i get different answers every time I call…hopefully we get an answer sometime within the next week

I submitted my application around January 20th, but they needed the midterm grade report, which I sent in at the end of February and they marked it as received on March 12th. My status still says “complete and ready for review,” but I hope I hear back within the next week or so, because it’s starting to stress me out lol

@js9396‌ Yeah hopefully we hear back soon. I think it should be any time now

Did anyone else hear back recently?

My application status says “decision made” now, so hopefully I’ll get an email within the next day or two. I applied to the School of Engineering, but if I didn’t get in hopefully I’ll just be deferred to Harpur

@js9396 try and pay your deposit