Binghamton Transfers Fall 2015?

I just called undergrad admissions and they said I got accepted!

@Heli824‌ Congrats! But they told you over the phone? Every time I call to ask them what my status is they tell me they can’t tell me over the phone. I just called and they told me they couldn’t tell me

@js9396‌ mine changed a week ago and they said for transfers it could take up to two weeks to get the email, so if you don’t get it within the next two days don’t freak out. I still haven’t gotten an email lol

Yeah the lady on the phone was like “what the heck I’ll just tell you… You were accepted.”

@Heli824‌ Really?? Did you beg them? Because if so, I will do what you did to find out haha

Mine just changed to decision made…

@GabekingSG‌ Nice, should be any time now. Keep me updated

I called them and the guy I spoke with told me I should be receiving a letter in the mail within the next few days, although I thought I would be getting an email instead so idk. I tried to get him to tell me my decision but he wouldn’t budge lol.

But I’m eligible to pay for my deposit!!

@GabekingSG You almost definitely got in then. That’s how I checked before they confirmed it over the phone.

@Heli824 im gonna call again in a bit and see if i can get a different guy than the one I talked to lol

@Heli824 How did you get them to tell you? I think they might actually hate me by now haha

@emamazing I would try checking to see if you’re eligible to pay for your deposit, and if it says you are call them up and tell them about it

@GabekingSG I have. I’m still not eligible, which scares me. Hopefully I’m wrong. I mean, why would they make people wait this long to deny them mid-April? :frowning:

@emamazing So it says decision made and you cannot pay for the deposit?

@Heli824 Yeah exactly, I’m really nervous :frowning:

Is that something I should be worrying profusely over? Because I am lol

Would you mind posting your stats?

It says I can pay my deposit for the school of engineering, but I’m still waiting on an official letter or email from them

@js9396 Im in the same boat… Hopefully we’ll hear something before the end of the week.