Binghamton University Class of 2021 Decisions

my gpa is 88.4 ive taken 2 acts got 28 and 29 but with a 31 superscore
im on three sport teams captain on one for two yrs and co captain on the others for two yrs
what are my chances of getting into bing early

laurclassof2021 a 35 on ACT you have a very good chance of getting in

I was accepted Dec 1!

Stats for ref:
31 ACT
2090 SAT
4.6 GPA weighted

New posting on the Status Checker page…

Finally accepted!

Accepted :slight_smile:

@prettycool what were your stats?

@blackbunny27 I got accepted today at 7:15PM

Son got a “Have a joyous holiday!” email from Bing at 7:03. Nothing else.

LOL

are you freaking kidding me? I didn’t get anything. I’m so annoyed, I’ll probably have to wait until after holidays

@STEM2017 I never got an email. I just randomly checked tonight.

@laurclassof2021 He just checked the portal. No change.

Jan 15.

@STEM2017 I got the same “joyous holidays” email, but no status update :confused:

Daughter got the email tonight to check status and is in Harpur. OOS student, BU is her first choice.
New SAT 1390 (640 +750 math)
3.4 UW , 4.2 W
Early college program will get a 2 yr associates degree at HS graduation.
3 Sport Varsity Athlete (Volleyball, Basketball, Softball)
Volleyball Captain, 2x MVP and All-conference

Older Brother attends BU SOM

Very irritating that Bing will have ALL applications (EA + RD) in their hands before telling EAs their decision on Jan 15. Feels like my son, who rushed to get his app in early, will be measured against all applicants and there was no real benefit to EA. Live and learn.

I understand how you feel. I think everyone (accepted, denied, defferred) who applied EA should be notified on the same day. It would decrease some unwarranted stress and anxiety.

Agreed @rich44. Letting the high stats kids know before the others is very self serving to Bing and definitely creates anxiety. The red carpet has been rolled out for my son at several other schools - I doubt that will ever happen at Bing.

Have an 88.67 and a 1290 sat (670 English and 620 math) I took AP physics, calculus, euro, psychology and computer science.
I applied to harpur and got nothing back yet, what are my chances?

When will next wave come in

I was accepted yesterday, December 21 to the Watson School of Engineering

1350 (700 Math +650 Reading)
GPA 3.8 UW, 4.3 W