Binghamton University Class of 2021 Decisions

@hallet04 Thanks so much!

Anyone get their letter in the mail?

My stat
Sat: 1210 680 math and 530 English
GPA: 96.34 (weighted)
I applied early action and still have not hear any thing back. Should I be worried ??

Anyone have any clue when the next batch will be coming out? (also any idea why they do this batch stuff)

8 kids from my school heard from bing…accepted. We are all basically on the same level academically speaking. I haven’t heard anything. The waiting is killing me and I can’t help feel discouraged

Old SAT or New SAT

New SAT. I know it is kind bad

I applied EA for the Engineering School but I haven’t heard back yet so I’m a bit nervous.

My stats are:
1350 New SAT (700 math and 650 reading)
4.3 Weighted GPA

What are my chances?

Not a chance thread ^^

I applied EA but I haven’t heard back from Bing yet :confused:

Do you guys know when/how Bing release decisions?

Starting to think my son will hear exactly when Bing said he will hear - Jan 15. Booo!

I was wondering if someone could chance me for the school of management ?

• UW 4.0 GPA throughout high school.
  • 1310 on my SAT I (weakness) [650 math, 660 English]
  • 720 on Math level 2 (SAT II)
  • 800 on French SAT II
  • I am in my schools Key club, Spanish Newspaper, I am in the National Honors Society, I am peer tutor, and I have been in my school's varsity soccer team since 9th grade.
  • Ranking: 6/76
  • My school just started offering AP's my Senior year, AP Calc and AP Spanish, and I am taking both of them.
  • My semester 1 average during my Senior year was a 95.

What do you think my chances are?

is Binghamton rolling for RD? How long does it usually take to hear back if so?

just saying, I am currently i freshman in SOM. I am also a PwC scholar. If you have not heard back, dont worry. I was so random last year. you’ll all hear back by the deadline. it is not any indication if you got in or not.

did anyone get anything back yet?

Will they reject me if I have a low GPA (3.5), but high ACT (35)?

@juliadanan I just got into SOM and my stats are really similar to yours except I have just a little higher sat then you. But I honestly would not be discouraged by that. Binghamton is holistic, I showed a lot of interest and spoke to a lot of people. A lot of the people said the same thing, they don’t want someone who can just do the work they want someone to impact the school. and your clubs and EC are really good.
wishing you the best luck!

@laurclassof2021 is your low GPA accompanied by AP classes?? or regular classes.

I’m in all APs, except English, this year, and I was in mostly honors and APs last year. I was in all honors freshman and sophomore year @hamsamcam17