Binghamton University Class of 2021 Decisions

UB is a much better school than Binghamton.

Just got waitliayed for Harpur. Offered me admission for spring 2018 and said will notify if any space opens up… ugh

@kaura199 all via portal?

also waitlisted for Harpur and offered acceptance for spring 2018…

Yeah I got sent an email to check the portal and that’s where it said that I have been waitlisted. They gave me a few options and I chose to attend fall 2018 and remain on waitlist for fall 2017. Hopefully they reconsider my application and accept!!

My portal doesn’t say “currently under consideration for Watson” anymore, but no email or notification yet. Not sure if that’s a sign. Happen to anyone else?

Our Harpur is now missing too

mine is missing too, maybe that means we will hear back today ?

My harpur is gone too. GUYS I THINK IT’S FINALLY HAPPENING. I am so stressed right now

I am being so neg but I hope that doesn’t mean rejection ughhhh

I’m expecting Stony Brook and Tulane, as well as this one… let’s see how this goes.

@GMKoon did your SB solar change to the little paragraph now?

@GMKoon I got into stony brook like a month and a half ago. At least they have better time management than Binghamton

Every time I get an email notification I have a heart attack. My body can’t handle this

I was offered spring 2018 admission and placed on an unranked waitlist for the fall because there simply isn’t enough room for everyone in the fall. Is anyone else having this problem??

Same here :frowning:

@katieec I’ve seen that happen to a few people on this thread. It will likely be the story for most of us…of it happens to me I’ll just go to Albany or Oswego for a year, I guess

if my son is offered spring 2018 he is going to take it!

do you guys think we’ll be notified tonight?

I got notified for waitlist today.