Binghamton vs. Stony Brook???

I got accepted to Binghamtons School of Management for business admin and Stony Brook’s College of Business for Business Management. Stony Brook offered me some great scholarships while I still have to hear back from Binghamton. Which school is better for business? Stony Brook is a lot closer to home which is a big plus for me but I’m not sure which school I should go to.

well i heard stony brook is a very big commuter school, which result in very little parties or hanging out on weekends so if care about those thing i would say binghamton is the better choice

@lcprend what soley matters to me is which one is a better business school, from what I’ve heard, Binghamton is better in business but I want to know how much I’ll be missing out on academically if I decide to go to Stony Brook

Binghamton is better for business, especially accounting. I would go with binghamton. SOM has a lot of on campus recruiting and students find jobs in the field. With Stony brook it is more limited and companies there are looking for engineering and CS type majors. Unfortunately I don’t think you will recieve any money from binghamton, they are known for being quite stingy.