BS/DO General Thread

Thank You for the info

1 Like

Re: NSU (NOVA)

Has anyone gotten the presidential scholarship (full tuition)?

How long is the LECOM EAP information session? It only says the start time on the portal.

If anyone here knows of someone who went to the NYITSOM after being in the NYIT UG please pm me.

you can try checking out the NYIT BS/DO facebook group to see if any current NYITCOM students put out their contact info there

1 Like

Re: LECOM

If I remember correctly, it was about 2 hours. 1 hour for presentation (take notes) and 1 hour for questions.

do you know if video has to be on throughout the entire thing. Im going to be on the move during the second hour a little.

I would recommend being on video the whole time. Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™re not ā€œratedā€ on the info session, but LECOM is known for being detail-oriented. My advice is to wear business attire and be attentive.

Anyone hear back from Rutgers Camden BS/DO after interview or Rowan BS/MD/DO after submitting supplemental? Anxiously awaiting my decisionā€¦

Thank you, did you tour both campuses ? we booked admitted student tour so we can make a decision. Do they have honors college for UG we havent received anything like that

Nothing from Rowan yet

I havenā€™t toured either yet but am planning to as well. I donā€™t think they have an honors college for UG

I received an interview invite today for Rowan BS/DO

1 Like

Re: Rutgers-Rowan BS/DO

My DS just interviewed with Rutgers on Wednesday, so we havenā€™t heard anything yet.

Next step should be the interview with Rowan (hopefully)

1 Like

Through email?

yup

is the interview invite for Rowan DO college or their UG?

UG first

Did u apply rowan rowan do?

yes