Bucknell Early Descion

I am looking for people who are comfortable dropping their stats who applied to Bucknell ED. Stronly considering doing this next year and would like to know the type of kids they were accepting.

1510 SAT, 3.91 uw GPA from a boarding school in CT. Major is Econ. Accepted and attending!!!

1 Like

Congratulations ! Is that in Arts & Science or Management ? Which other schools did you narrow down to/consider and what ultimately put BU on the top of your list ?

Arts and science! I was accepted to William and mary, lehigh, boston university, villanova, colgate, fordham, and wake forest. I choose Bucknell because it gave me the best chance for wall street/finance/banking. School resources/alumni/brand.

1 Like

My daughter: 4.0 GPA unweighted, AP heavy in academic public school in Eastern PA. SAT @1290. Accepted in Arts and Sciences, Animal Behavior major. Good luck. She also applied and was accepted to 1/2 dozen other schools of lesser ranking and withdrew her apps at Franklin and Marshall and IU before decisions came out.

1 Like

I’m confused. HOW were you accepted to W&L, Lehigh, BU, Colgate and Wake - they do not even have EA as an application option and regular decisions have not yet been released … what am I missing ?

2 Likes

I’m a recruited athlete!

1 Like

I figured maybe that was the case but did not see that bit of info in your post so was puzzled. Congratulations and best of luck in your pursuits on both the athletic and academic fronts ! Agreed, it’s a great environment for opportunities.

1 Like