Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

Last year, the first wave of acceptances came out after 9pm on Wed 2/28. So we are so close now. Keep checking tonight, I think this could be the beginning. Fingers crossed and luck to all of you!

Nothing :slightly_frowning_face:

Let’s keep the good vibes going.

My guess is March 1st!

Skcyking72 Waiting is super hard. Try not to worry. This time next year you’ll be sitting in a dorm room and this will be a distant memory.

Good night. I need to sleep because I have school tomorrow. Today is not the day, but maybe tomorrow we will get some decisions unless they miraculously release a few just before midnight.

This is the last school that my daughter is waiting on before the big decision. She has been notified at all other Cal States and OOS public/private. She is a mechanical eng major. Good luck to all!! It’s getting close!

Good morning. I hope some decisions come out today, and I will have an update soon.

I got today, OOS, 4740 MCA, 3.94 GPA, Architecture

My daughter OOS was accepted today into Nutrition major!

Great to hear that OOS have begun! Exciting!

Finally!! Here we go. Good luck to everyone and congrats to those admitted!!

Heard of a student at my son’s school getting accepted at CP today. In-state. Exceptional athlete sought out for their track team.

Son got admitted today.
OOS, 4519 MCA, 3.89 GPA, 1430 SAT, Architecture

@eyemgh and @Gumbymom. Do OOS acceptances come in waves like in state - or are they all uploaded to portals at once regardless of the major?

@timell @michzzl @18butterflies Were you alerted to check the portal by email?

No alert for me, I don’t have access to my son’s email. I checked after @18butterflies posted to the Final Decision forum.

@michzzl, please post to the Final Status thread. Thanks!

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/cal-poly-san-luis-obispo/2128373-2019-final-status.html#latest

@kforty2, they typically come in waves by major just like in state. Good luck!

My predictions were right that they would post today. Unless there is a delay of some sort, colleges release decisions at the same time each year. I think they have a deadline that they set for themselves and a frame by which they will notify applicants if there is a delay in releasing decisions. I kind of had my heart skip a beat when I checked the portal because I was hoping the decision would be there, but I think I will hear later today or tomorrow.