Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

No email. Just checked portal.

Are you in state or out of state?

@kforty2: The OOS acceptances usually post first over a few days, followed by in-state. After the initial waves, then a few acceptances will be posted for both over the next week or so, followed by waitlisted applicants and finally rejections. “Usual” is the key word since the CSU’s do not always follow prior year admission decision timelines and they change frequently.

Last year some in state decisions came out on the day the decisions begin to roll out but mostly late at night when they had finished most out the of state decisions and were able to work in a head start on in state decisions.

@Gumbymom Not necessarily because a bunch of in-state decisions came out the day after out of state decisions rolled out last year, so we might hear late tonight or tomorrow if we are lucky.

And this was last year. This year is looking to be similar so far.

@skcyking72: OOS acceptances first was the usual sequence. Like I stated, usual does not mean anything since all the CSU’s have changed the acceptance timelines over the last few years. I understand everyone is anxious to find out, but they will happen when they happen and constantly trying to guess is a useless endeavor since only SLO admissions knows for sure.

Does anyone know when they release the transfer decisions? Will they be last?

4529 is my MCA for in State what is a solid MCA for the college of agriculture specifically BRAE

Accepted! Via Portal, OOS, 4900 MCA, 4.23 GPA, 33 ACT, Wine and Viticulture

Sooo these come out through the day right? Should I be worried yet as an OOS cs applicatnt? I got an 35 ACT and 4.3 CSU GPA.

Worried? I don’t know. But three of the 100 CS spots are gone. #agony

@JBSeattle Anything yet since you are OOS?

can you also have people post their gpa and SAT/act in addition to their MCA score

NOTHING IN STATE

How do you check which major you were accepted to? It just says I was accepted to cal poly

Please post stats here: http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/cal-poly-san-luis-obispo/2128373-2019-final-status.html#latest

In state still waiting!!

@Justakid129 No one should be worried. There is plenty of time for good news to arrive. This is just getting started.

Posted on final status thread as well.
OOS. Accepted. CS. GPA: 3.97 uw; ACT 33