Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

@alwaysthesun @FlyYellow wdym by rolling decisions.

@alwaysthesun - thx good to confirm they are rolling today. refreshing a 100 times - thatā€™s hilarious LOL

well if they are at the College of Architecture and Environmental Design and going alphabetically. Iā€™m thinking engineering is likely an afternoon/evening refresh activity

what about the regular Architecture major

@2timemom: The SLO as a whole is impacted along with all majors. Econ target projections are 50 spots but depending upon yield they will accept around 3x as many applicants. Projected applicant # is 956 so around a projected acceptance rate of 16%. Since SLO does not publish their yield my major, they may accept more or less than 33% of the applicants.

I donā€™t know if they do it alphabetically by major though, if you were informed otherwise please tell me. I am trying to obtain as much information about this application process as possible!

does anyone know how many students they are projected to accept into the college of engineering?

quick note: I didnā€™t get an email, it just showed up on my portal when I checked this morning ~10:30. Donā€™t know how long its been there though.

Does anyone remember if there are certain things required in the password for the portal. Iā€™m trying to login but forgot my password. PLS HELP!!

still waiting on art & designā€¦

@hooloojoon123 The college of engineering is always very competitive. Their acceptance of students for the college is probably relatively low in comparison to otherā€™s because SLO is known for engineering, therefore, more students are applying to SLO as a primary target. At least that is my opinion.

Do rejections come out at the same time or later? Just curious. It is a reach school for DS so not holding my breath for an acceptance but still hoping for a miracle. :wink:

@Kassie73. Usually acceptances, then waitlist followed by rejections. It can take up to 2-3 weeks for the process.

Has anyone seen PoliSci majors getting acceptances? I know the liberal arts majors have been getting acceptances but I havenā€™t seen much for PoliSci. Should I be worried not having gotten anything from SLO?

are acceptances still coming out or should i lose hope?

For MCA, do senior courses count in the score calculation?

waiting on psych stillā€¦to my other psych majors - what are your stats?

What the hell is MCA?

waiting on PoliSci as well

@Vil2001 At least some of the Architecture decisions are outā€¦ donā€™t know if that means all have been released.