Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

@TCNCmom at least the portal is back up but still no decision. I have a feeling AG is going to be last…ho hum

@kombuchakid What are your stats?

@kh8501, yes for rigor, no for GPA (since you don’t have senior grades at the time of application.

@casty3, see below.

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/cal-poly-san-luis-obispo/2128874-understanding-the-mca-plus-calculator.html#latest

anyone from college of agriculture and environmental sciences?

Waiting on poli sci in state also and am getting very stressed. Will more decisions come out that are acceptances?

@nodramallama13 in the same situation here.
Been watching posts since 5 pm yesterday ;(
Psychology
Past posts say competitive major 8% admit rate for 2019
Sending you positive thoughts!!!

My stats are average and I didn’t expect PoliSci to be super competitive so I am highkey worrying not seeing anything.

@heeeeey I have not seen any acceptances from agriculture yet.

Sorry @Kassie73 or anyone else, at the risk of sounding stupid, what is DS?

DS = dear son, DD = dear daughter

@thewaitinghurts
Psych Major Instate
MCA is 4491… good luck!

My friend (in state) got into poli sci last night @confederalis

any computer engineering majors been admitted?

Daughter accepted in poli sci. W 4.2. 1470

im starting to lose hope

@UniDaddy and @Banker1 THANK YOU. i literally was just telling my D that I have seen these abbreviations for months and knew they meant son/daughter but couldnt figure out the other letter. LOL! Too funny.

Yeah, my hope is fading.

@Banker1 Thanks!

STOP :raised_hand:. we have a week left. no getting discouraged! they could very well be releasing highest stats first for each major or maybe its just random. either way-chin up. we have several days to go! id get discouraged if u start to see “waitlisted” and u havent heard.

In the past has anyone been accepted to their alternate major rather than their 1st choice? If so, I’m wondering if those will be released now or later.