Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

@montanatocali: If you are an OOS applicant, only AP/IB courses taken 10-11th grades are counted for the extra Honors points in the CSU/CP capped weighted GPA calculation. HS designated Honors courses are not recognized for OOS applicants.

as a child development major, should i be losing hope at this point?

@nodramallama13: No decision is no decision. Acceptances will be rolling out most likely over the next week. Hang in thereā€¦

I may be late but they have started releasing decisions for college of engineering!!!
got in for aerospace

A new ā€œfinalā€ just went up for someone in Aerospace Engineeringā€¦ Oh please let that be engineering starting!

I still havenā€™t found out from Nutrition :frowning: probably wonā€™t get in

Thatā€™s how Iā€™m feeling too, but I havenā€™t seen anyone accepted to child development or psych yet so Iā€™m hoping they just havenā€™t dropped those yet. @nodramallama13

Everyone try to remember that just because 10 people on Reddit or CC posted that they got in and you havenā€™t heard yet does NOT mean that you wonā€™t get it. Poly will likely continue to release acceptances over the next week. Think about how many thousands of kids they accept for Bio or Stats or math vs how many people post their acceptance on CC! Donā€™t loose hope!

Has anyone been accepted for Business yet? Asking for a friend

@RoboticsWidow: great news!

@homestretch99 but it doesnā€™t seem to have been the start of a flood of othersā€¦ sigh.

Does it mean I got rejected if I still havenā€™t had a determination made? I think so but others donā€™t seem to think so. I feel like Iā€™m already over it.

Architecture

@ChrispBear: Acceptances will most likely be going out for the next week so if you have no decision, then it is No decision. Hang in there. Also College Confidential is not a representative of all applicants to any college.

@Gumbymom: do you think itā€™s over for this weekend?

@homestretch99: Weekend acceptances has not been the ā€œnormā€ for SLO so anything can happen at this point.

Got in for Construction Management

Good luck everybody

@soapdispenser - Iā€™ve seen several acceptances for business. have your friend check the final 2019 status postings. http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/cal-poly-san-luis-obispo/2128373-2019-final-status-p6.html

@flashe111, if you could post to the Final Status thread, including your MCA (see pinned thread if that sounds foreign) it would be super helpful. We donā€™t see many Construction Management students post. Thanks!

@ChrispBear I am also still waitingā€¦ lets hope ours comes soonā€¦ ive been refreshing since last night