Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

@eyemgh will transfers be notified soon or more towards the end of the month?

@transferingin321, I donā€™t know. Iā€™ve really only paid close attention to first time freshmen. @Gumbymom might know.

Can I assume that I have been rejected or waitlisted if I didnā€™t hear from agriculture yet?

Have there been any ITP acceptances ?

@Haysmom Iā€™m also waiting for ITP, it seems that your applicant has high stats so perhaps ITP hasnā€™t been released. Itā€™s such a small major, which makes it difficult to find other applicant decision data on CC.

I know of one ITP acceptance. In state

@nicikamm how long ago did you hear about that acceptance?

@Haysmom, not that have posted on the Final Status thread. That said, itā€™s a small major. They were only expecting 103 applicants. Compare that to Business where they were expecting over 6000. Maybe there arenā€™t any but you out here.

have all Biological Sciences decisions released? We are still waiting

@aneagermom I do not know if all have been released, but I have seen quite a few posts about bio. I am in the same boat, but I am waiting for Biochemistry. In general there have not been a ton of posts about the science department majors. Fingers crossed that they come out soon!!!

I still have not heard from Biomedical Engineering. This means I got rejected right

@Noliwat and @homestretch99 - still no General Engineering answer for my DS. his MCA is 4912 (according to the calculator at least). ack, it seems just unlucky that they seem to have skipped right over Gen E this year!

has all the Computer engineering been release, DS has MCA of 4768, have not heard yet still waiting

@california2001 Do not give up yet. What are your stats/MCA?

I just got in! 3.78 gpa and 1230 SAT for food science! Found out at 4:50pm!! Very excited!

Agriculture and environmental plant science anyone?

Did I not get in?

Still waiting on animal scienceā€¦ hopefully more acceptance waves to come!

I had a MCA of about 5000

does anyone know when the wait list and rejection come out