Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

Has anyone heard for kinesiology?

accepted today for nutrition!

Still waiting for instate Aerospace Engineering
MCA: 4753

in-state, Accepted for Business Administration!
MCA: 4315

@keepingitsimple Public Health

Yes S got in for math.
MCA 4828
ACT 34
CSU GPA maxed at 4.2 (actual 4.3)
ECs and related work

In state daughter accepted for Environmental Management and Protection, sometime between noon and 5 today.
Do not have her stats, but know that middle school classes/grades were not included on application.

@3birdies congrats to your daughter! if you wouldn’t mind figuring out her stats, it would be very helpful for other people who applied to EMP, including myself :slight_smile:

what are the stats for kids that were accepted for Biological science… we are still waiting

I was admitted to cal poly and there is a button on my portal now that says “accept/deny”. When I clicked, it said “You have already submitted your accept or decline response. If you have any further questions, please contact the Admissions Office.” Does anyone else see this? is it a glitch

Thank you! I wish I could help you with that, but I do not understand the whole MCA thing. I will try to get her input tomorrow…she is asleep now, has a 0 period (before I am up), and returns from school no earlier than 4 most days. Sorry, it will be a late reply tomorrow.

Hi guys congrats on all of the new admissions! I was just looking at the threads and one person said they had been wait listed. Does anyone know anyone else who has been wait listed or if that post is true?

@lostbraincells I have not seen anyone waitlisted. It is too early in the process for that as admits are still rolling out.

@panda4444 @casty3 My friend was accepted into biochem (in-state) on Friday. I don’t know her exact stats but i encouraged her to post. Also, comment #681 mentions an acceptance into biochem.

@CaliMck15 Ya I thought so too I was thrown off by that one thread. Thank you!
Edit: I cant even find the thread anymore so never mind :slight_smile:

@collegeconfidentialfan1, yes, others have the same screen. It’s some kind of glitch… Admissions probably will have 1000 emails tomorrow about the problem so I’m sure they’ll be on it!

@collegeconfidentialfan1 @RB2019: It can take up to 48 hours after the acceptance is posted before the accept/decline actually works. Since decisions were posted on the weekend, wait until Monday to try it again.

I still have hope haven’t heard too much noise about electrical engineering

are decisions done? some of my friends already got in but i havent really seem many poli sci acceptances… i rlly hope they arent done ?

@maddylee17 @123qwerty12345 Waiting for kinesiology too (MCA: 4600). At this point hoping to at least make it onto the waitlist with the hope of movement.