Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

Hi! I applied for that major too, can you let me know if you’re in state or oos, and what your scores were? Thank you!

I do not think all admissions are done yet. I think they let all best applicants know first, then go down the list

@casty3 I was hoping you are right but when you look at the stats from those already accepted there are already many with lower numbers already accepted across all the majors. I hope you are right but I wouldn’t hold our breath. It’s too quiet today, my hunch is that waitlists hit next.

There are people from areas in California not on this forum… it’s not as if everyone who applied knows about this forum, so please be patient and don’t assume anything yet ?

My daughter is from the Central Valley and she just heard this morning. Several of her peers with better stats have yet to hear. I hope today is a big day of announcements.

@LastDD now thats what i like to hear! congrats!!

fyi. sdsu is releasing decisions today too

@StacysMom24 how do you know & when?

see this thread: “SDSU Class of 2023 Application Thread” and D was just accepted.

are cal poly acceptances already over?

I was accepted yesterday around 2:00 p.m, but have yet to receive an email stating my acceptance. Is there anyone else that has yet to receive an email?

see post 1464. still accepting @nodramallama13

has anyone got in for biology??

Any word on instate Aerospace?

Daughter was accepted for Wine and Viticulture around 2:30 p.m on Sunday. Will post in final thread later.

@Noliwat, yes, several in staters posted on the Final Status thread.

@bday1005 My son also got accepted into CE but he hasn’t seen an email from Cal Poly. Just an update on the Student portal.

@runningboy19 and @Noliwat: There have been acceptances for both Biology and Aerospace. Check the Final status thread using the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner. Type in your key word and it will search for a post with your key word.

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/cal-poly-san-luis-obispo/2128373-2019-final-status.html#latest

Thanks @Gumbymom (she says sheepishly). I did the search but thought they were all OOS. My mistake!

You two are too quick @eyemgh and @Gumbymom