Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

@yooblecchh45678 Still waiting on Child Dev here too

@CoProud yes exactly it’s sad that our chance is so much lower now because of some requirement they decided to hide in a pdf and decided to not make the computer check the highest level completed as eyemgh mentioned. I hope they fix this for next year’s applicants. :expressionless:

@yooblecchh45678 I’m also still waiting on child development

has engineering (mechanical) come out yet?

We know of one in-state student who was admitted to mechanical engineering.

@Last1Done Oops, gpa 4.2 MCA is ~4600. She included MS Alg 1 and Spanish 1. 2 yr internship with intended major from Bay Area. I hope this helps. She also wasn’t able to choose an alternative major.

are people still being admitted?

I still haven’t heard anything

We haven’t heard anything yet. Mechanical Engineering. ACT: 33 GPA: 4.2 In state, central California.

i hate all this waiting. i just want to know so i can stop getting my hopes up.

@anonymous0512 at least some ME’s are out. My son was admitted on Saturday MCA 4753, in state, GPA 4.35, 21+ hours extra curric with leadership plus a job in the field
 not local.

My D is still waiting also.

Does anyone have the app “DocuSign” under “My apps” on the portal? I don’t remember seeing it there before but I just noticed it today

I’m still in review according to my application status though

@lj2019 Yes, that has been there since day one.

admissions told me acceptances could be coming out for the next few weeks. i’ve lost hope but i guess anything’s possible.

@RoboticsWidow No, Actually I am in FTC robotics. My Team (Team 3583 Cybirds) was getting ready for states. That said, my team works along side FRC team 1111 the Power Hawks, whom have their first qualifier this weekend.

it’s so quiet could more admissions really still come out?

just got into art & design! (: will post on final status in a bit

@nodramallama13 I agree, but you called them, right? And they said, “Yes,”?

I mean seriously how hard is it for a 1490 and 4.0 in state student to get in for biology. Seems very weird