**Cal Poly SLO STATS ONLY Freshman Class of 2025**

CSU GPA: 3.54 GPA
SLO GPA: 3.29 GPA (Did horrible Freshman Year lol)
Major: Biological Sciences
HS Course Rigor: AP Biology and Spanish Language Sophomore Year, AP English Language and AP US History Junior Year, AP English Literature, AP Spanish Literature, AP Statistics, AP Macroeconomics Senior Year; Honors Spanish 1/2 and Honors English 1/2 Freshman Year, Honors English 3/4 Sophomore Year.
Instate: Yes, L.A. area.
Date accepted: 2/22/2021

When I got waitlisted from Cal Poly Pomona and Cal State Long Beach, I honestly believed that the only Cal State I would get into was Cal State L.A. That’s not bad at all, considering I also have University of San Francisco as my top choice option, but in-state tution would be more ideal in my circumstance. And now, I got into the best Cal State campus! Everyone told me I would probably attend a community college at best after I got a D grade Junior Year, yet I’m here proving people that I can do what they say I can’t. I’m still waiting on San Jose State University and San Diego State University, but at this point CPSLO is honestly my top choice out of all my schools now! If I was able to do it, so can all of you :slight_smile:

8 Likes