Cal Poly SLO Help!

I would like to ask about the application receipt. I have acknowledge that the admissions page have stated that students will be expecting to receive an email with confirmation of payments after submitting the application online. However, so far I have not yet to receive any updates. Some other problems that I am concern about is the fact that I am not quite certain of where to add my extra-curricular as well as high school grade (IB grades are not available until May exam). I do note that the admissions page say that any additional documents are are not required unless the applicants are contacted by the admissions team. It would be great if you can provide me with any information regarding the problems. Thank you!

Cal Poly SLO’s application only asks for your hours/week for the EC’s. You do not list your EC’s like other schools.

You will list all grades 9-11th for the a-g courses in the CSU application. Senior grades unless they are available at time of application are not required.

Other than your application, you need to send either your SAT or ACT official score reports to SLO.

If accepted in March and enroll, then you will be asked to submit your final HS transcripts/IB grades/AP scores etc by July.

When did you submit your application? The email that you received when you submitted says, “Within the next 5-7 business days, the campus(es) to which you have applied will communicate via email to confirm their receipt of your application. In that communication, you will be provided with more information about your application and the admissions process.” Has it been over 5-7 days?

@505LostInLife: If you have already submitted your application, you cannot make any changes or update your SLO application so did you not properly fill out the EC and 12th grade sections prior to submitting?

Edit to post #3: SLO allows you to change your major and self-reported SAT/ACT scores only on your application after submission using the Change of application form.

@gumbymom I am an international student so I don’t have the option to fill out the A-G courses. I did fill out the EC section but just want a confirmation to see whether I am doing it right. Thank you very much!

@Ikg4answers It has been 8 days since I submitted my application

@505LostInLife log onto the CSU application and click on “application status” It will tell you if your application is complete. You can also download a copy of your application to see that you entered everything correctly and it will show if they have received your official SAT/ACT scores.