Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

Happens on Wednesday nights after 8!

1 Like

This is the longest it’s been offline, I check almost like every five minutes, lol. Something has to be going down.

what do you mean is this a weekly thing?

Only Wednesdays? Thats wack. Not saying you’re wrong or anything, just peculiar that it only happens on Wednesdays :joy:

I checked my portal. It says PeopleSoft will be down tonight from 8PM to Midnight pacific time.

It says for HR Administration Production Maintenance. They do this once per week every Wednesday.

oh okay does anyone know why they crash? new decisions or just maintenance?

Just maintenance! Happens to cal poly students too

1 Like

ok so now my portal loads to the application status page, no decision but it now is having no problem loading
 wEird

same it’s back up
 but no results

1 Like

Nothing weird about PeopleSoft down.

It goes down every Wednesday from 8PM to Midnight but it usually doesn’t take until Midnight for them to finish their maintenance.

2 Likes

I am bored as hell and I don’t think I have given my stats yet.

GPA: 4.0
Applied Major: Business Admin
Degree: will complete AS-T by end of spring quarter
IGETC: will complete by the end of spring quarter
Golden 4: A, A, A, finishing up my last class this current quarter
Pre-reqs: Finishing my last two classes this quarter
Local: NorCal
Work: 21 hrs a week & major-related
EC: 15 hrs with leadership positions & major-related

I am kinda worried since I have not completed a few requirements at the time of my application. I’ll have them done by the end of spring but definitely limits my chances of getting in lmao.

March 16

I am in the same boat, the way my schedule worked out pushed 2 of my pre-recs and one of the Golden 4 into winter and spring quarter. You’ve got good stats tho, don’t worry! You’ve got this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Hope we all get in!

2 Likes

Just saw a Freshman post they got waitlisted today. So they are still going through the Freshman acceptance process.

@nardo972 - You have great stats.

You have 1 Golden 4 & 2 prereqs that they have to make a prediction on how you will do in those courses.

What are the 2 prereqs & the Golden 4 tho?

Are the prereqs considered the required & desired courses or only required?

I saw that too! I think we are going to have to wait until next week to hear back

1 Like

Ugh! :wink:

Thank you! For the golden 4 the last class I am finishing up this quarter is a communication course. The 2 prereqs I am finishing up this quarter as well are managerial accounting and business law.