Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

should be by march 15 o march 16; if not i will be pissed off; ■■■■■!!! they are so late!

error

Alright, everyone — This is the week you’ll most likely get Decisions. Hit that Refresh

Cal Poly SLO is a very difficult school to get into.

Stay strong! :crossed_fingers: :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Lol when? :frowning:

Lets hope that we get it by today/tomorrow

2 Likes

I’m guessing tomorrow or wednesday but I’m really hoping for today!!! :crossed_fingers:

ugh same i’m nervous :confused:

I don’t have high hopes but I want to get it over with already :grimacing:

SAME SDSU rejected me, so I don’t feel so confident about CP SLO now, but it’s okay I have backup schools :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here!! Scared to check the portal lol

my portal hasn’t been updated yet today… eeeeeee I’m nervous

1 Like

honestly i’m going to have a heart attack at this point

2 Likes

What’s ironic for me is that I actually thought cal poly was a safety school. I’m a bit older than most of you here, and I come from a time when CSUs were backup plans for the UCs. How times have changed. At 3.35, I’m a long shot at poly at this point; I received some Cs years ago when I was still screwing around. But it would be nice to know for sure already so I can plan ahead.

I thought Cal Poly was a safety school for my freshman applications, and now I’m trying to transfer haha

I mean SLO has been better than some of the UCs such as UCM and UCR. Are you talking about back in the 90s maybe?

1 Like

I don’t know how seriously you take these rankings, but us news still has riverside as the 88th best university in the country whereas slo is in the 140ish I believe. That UC brand will probably go a much longer way when you get start applying for jobs, which chances are will be outside your major.

Ah well I did my research purely based on my major which is computer engineering. I would agree the schools do differ on other majors though, but SLO would be better for STEM majors.

Army Reserve here.

1 Like

Ahh I’ve been refreshing this thread like crazy waiting for decisions! I don’t want to keep refreshing my portal so I keep refreshing this instead lol. Does anyone know if they are going to send out an email saying there has been an update when the decision has been posted?

I have heard that emails are sent shortly after portals are updated. Not sure exactly how long but your portal will be updated first then an email does go out.