Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

Santa Cruz said midnight Pacific time March 17

Lmao we are going to be like this until decisions finally come out :rofl:

2 Likes

depends on the UC. I know that UCSC is rolling so everything kinda comes out randomly (Iā€™m a current student at UCSC), and I know that UC Davis all comes out at once (usually April 16th around 1:30 in the afternoon!) hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting. My cousin was a student at UCSC as well and transferred to CSU east bay. Is it that bad there?

@mathwaitress10 - Yes, UCā€™s release decisions the same way as CSUā€™s with 1 extra thing. UCā€™s will offer an acceptance but for Spring semester instead of starting in the Fall. Itā€™s right between an Acceptance & Waitlist

Acceptances, Spring Acceptance, Waitlists, Denials.

1 Like

Nope, not bad at all! In fact it is a BEAUTIFUL place to live and some of the professors are WONDERFUL. For me, I was never really into the social scene there (I donā€™t smoke lol) and educationally they didnā€™t have specifics I wanted to study (animal science). If it is one of your options, its a great place to be, just hasnā€™t been the right fit for me so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh ok, thanks.

1 Like

What if itā€™s like 2018 and we donā€™t hear back until the 21st :sob::joy:

Then I guess weā€™ll all have been stressed tonight for no reason hehe

aerospace engineering major here, and i am SOOO ANXIOUS FOR 10:30 LOL i feel it in my stomach!!

I just want one more option with sf state, then weigh in. Sf would definitely be more geographically feasible, but Iā€™d love to have a little more prestige if I can.

1 Like

I called SLOā€™s admissionā€™s office and went to the transfer zoom meeting to see if I could get someone to slip and they and both gave me the ā€œbefore April 1stā€ line.

omg I was thinking this too! I hope not lol

Weā€™re counting down like itā€™s New Yearā€™s Eve !!

3 Likes

Honestly itā€™s so nice having a community on here though! Otherwise weā€™d all be going through this alone

4 Likes

totally agree!

1 Like

i totally agree, its nice to know other people are going through the same things :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So weā€™re all waiting to refresh right now right?:joy:

2 Likes

1029!

1 Like