Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

I have a gut feeling that it’ll be tomorrow.

1 Like

Haha I had low hopes for the release date to come out at the exact same time as last year anyways. Idk why they cant just tell us when decisions are going to start getting released. It’s cruel

Since they usually do it in waves they must give at least a week? So I would assume some time this week we should all know.

I’m confident about sometime this week

Wait where do you guys see “a decision has not been made at this time”? I don’t see that anywhere but I never have.

Go to student portal and at the bottom click application status

1 Like

Click on “application status”

1 Like

I cant believe that they send rejections last LMAOO I know they’re having a ball releasing the decisions and reading this thread😭

3 Likes

Thanks! That’s like very tucked away in the portal lol

this is so annoying! I am going to safely travel to see colleges next week because I have never seen any of the ones I applied to. It would be great if slo would let us know so I can figure out if I should skip it or not :confused:

Yeah, I hear releasing rejections last was how the CIA interrogated terrorists along with waterboarding. It’s that cruel.

4 Likes

I recently did the same thing and got to visit SLO! Super nice area

1 Like

It has to be this week, c’mon admission gods :tired_face:

Even the CIA wouldn’t cross that line!

3 Likes

I’m driving to LA this weekend for a mini vac. I was hoping to pick up a cal poly t shirt along the way on 101 and flaunt that thing with no Fs given.

3 Likes

I might do it anyways even if I get rejected lol

1 Like

I’m 100% behind you!!! That’s manifestation at its finest. Live the life you want, not the life you have🥰

Is this school most of your guys’ number 1 choice?

Do it! I live here and wear one all the time! Wish I didnt live next to a school that wasn’t so hard to get into…would make my life in the next six months so much easier.

No way I was planning the same next week hahaha. Let’s hope we’ll still get to😂