Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

So Cal!

1 Like

Norcal!

Slo definitely has Davis beat on location. San Luis Obispo is pretty damn hard to beat. I work for an environmental agency and we do a lot of projects there. Morro bay is amazing.

1 Like

so when do you guys think decisions will come outā€¦ tonight maybe?

Iā€™m a 2nd year student at cp slo. Heard the same kind of things when I was deciding and I was a little worried being half filipino half white but it honestly hasnā€™t been an issue so far and I love it here. Just my experience tho

4 Likes

I really have no clue at this point haha

Itā€™s not something that would prevent me from going if accepted, just something to look out for.

2 Likes

lol yeah Im waiting on UCSC right now for midnight in the mean time

1 Like

Is it just me or have yā€™all received 0 to-do lists or any messages on the portal ever since yā€™all applied?

not just you (:

1 Like

Donā€™t listen to the media & social media about Cal Poly & diversity.

People at Cal Poly SLO are great & nobody cares what race each other is. Donā€™t let race be at the front of your brain cuz itā€™s definitely not on anyoneā€™s brain here. Everybody just hangs out with everyone.

1 Like

I havenā€™t received any to do lists that I know of

I havenā€™t received anything from cal and cal poly. Other schools send emails all the time, whether financial aid or some kind of seminar. Not a peep from the snobby colleges haha.

Any decisions come out for 11 pm? hahahah

ā€œno determination has been made at this timeā€ :frowning:

I tagged Davis and my tag was approved!

3 Likes

I havenā€™t had anything in my to do list either

congrats!

Congrats

Iā€™m an English major :slight_smile: