Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

Mine says the same thing and I’m in the same position (accepted and submitted FAFSA). I assume it’s just taking some extra time to come through hopefully

1 Like

Haven’t heard anything either. I also got accepted to Fullerton and CSUN last month and haven’t received any financial aid info on either of those as well…maybe it’s taking a little longer?

1 Like

yup still waiting on cal poly here no update yet

Remember to post your Stats with your Decisions as they begin rolling out today

:love_you_gesture:

What’s your major if you don’t mind me asking? Maybe they’ll release another wave today or tomorrow?

Wait so to be clear does Cal Poly consider surrounding cities like AG local?

What time will they begin rolling out?

Any Business Admin majors still waiting?

1 Like

I am pretty sure it is SLO County and North Santa Barbara county. North of Gaviota I believe

@ts2023 - Hahaaaa… nobody knows what time decisions are rolling out. :rofl:

This is from Cal Poly’s Impaction page:

“Cal Poly gives preference in the competitive admission process to local applicants. You are considered local if you graduate(d) from a high school in San Luis Obispo County, northern Santa Barbara County and southern Monterey County.”

1 Like

@hiheyhelloo - AG as in Arroyo Grande?

If so, that is definitely local. Anywhere in SLO county is local & spill over of counties next door.

1 Like

I’ve seen that too but wasn’t too sure if it applied to transfers as well. Cool though!

I got in!

GPA: 3.7
Major: Political Science
IGETC: Complete
Golden 4: AABC
Pre-Req: completing this semester
Local- Yes, Cuesta
Work: 21+ hrs, not major related
EC: 21+ hrs
Leadership: Yes

2 Likes

Congrats! Did you just get notified?

2 Likes

I just woke up and saw the email!

1 Like

No. I applied to CPP only because it was also a CalPoly. It was my fall back school. My list is from least (top) to greatest (bottom) desire.

I am

Hey congrats! what time did the mail come through?

My brother is a business admin major (non-local with ADT) and we are still waiting.

2 Likes