Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

anyone else who got admitted yesterday not get an email?

oh my god i got an email from cal poly pomona and nearly screamed. i thought it was from cal poly ;_;

4 Likes

Don’t worry. we are all on edge hahaha

Literally that just happened to me right now

if im not included in this second wave im gonna cry. with peace and love cal poly, for the love of god let me know already.

13 Likes

Slow news day :face_vomiting:

manifest decisions at 6 :joy:

4 Likes

Is it common for them to come out at the same time of day? @CalPolySL0Bound

1 Like

I wonder how many people get released in each wave?

No - Last year, decisions were released at indiscriminate times all throughout the day.

Anyone got any idea when they’re gonna give the decision if Fall will be in-person or not? Would kinda be anti-climactic for it to be online, but would be somewhat convenient since I would be able to work a little longer.

I heard that the UC’s are planning to be back in person but i haven’t heard anything abut the CSUs. I’m assuming it would be the same since it’ll all be based on where California is at.

2 Likes

Still no determination made:(

1 Like

Me neither, hopefully around 6:20 ish like last night.

Nothing for me either

I was guessing so, but I hope we hear for concrete soon. I would like to plan out my fall. Staying at work for even a quarter would be a serious help since I have a pretty nice job right now. Want to be as net-positive as possible when I finish at Cal Poly.

Hey everyone,

I received my financial aid offer, I am assuming some other people have also. Did anyone get a CalGrant, Work Study, or any scholarships? I am wondering if what I see today is the final offer or if the other things I listed will come later?

1 Like

Does anyone know how to view the cost of attendance? I see the financial aid but can’t find where to see how much everything costs. Thanks!

1 Like

Well
it’s about 24 hours since people first heard :flushed: