Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

Hmm… if I had to bet any day of the week for another so called wave, I’d say this Wednesday.

1 Like

I also saw someone recently made a thread about appealing, so I guess they must’ve already gotten their rejection

1 Like

I saw that that was for a freshmen tho not a transfer

1 Like

Hmm you might be right, the one I saw didn’t mention whether or not they were a transfer or a freshman. Hopefully a freshman though

1 Like

Wouldn’t make sense if it was an appeal for transfers yet, seeing as we’re left undecided lol

Haven’t freshman and transfer rejections come out at the same time in recent years?

I just checked into my hotel at slo because I am doing a trip looking at all the colleges I applied to. I was planning on receiving a decision before I came. Fingers crossed it comes soon so I can definitively decide to love or hate it here lol

5 Likes

Hoping for the best case for you bruv, be kinda awkward if you fell in love with it, on the day they send out a rejection😅

2 Likes

if we haven’t heard from SLO yet. Does it mean we are probably rejected?

Be pretty ■■■■■■ if that’s the case. But no way to tell until we actually get it

I highly doubt it-theres only seemingly been one wave of acceptances so I’m assuming there are at least a few more waves to come!

2 Likes

Anything is possible until April 1st. Once it’s April 2nd, if you haven’t heard anything… you can officially start panicking.

4 Likes

congrats!

1 Like

Last Wed the decisions came out around this time… not surprised if nothing comes but never know lol

1 Like

They could possibly still be reviewing and sending out notices? I did barely receive it today

1 Like

this is a very niche community. not everyone who gets accepted or rejected posts about it. don’t give up hope yet, very small sample size here hold on to hope fellas

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I just received my acceptance letter at 7:00 PM today, so there is hope that more acceptances will be sent out in the coming days!!
Major: Art & Design
GPA: 3.84
AS-T: No
Pre-reqs: Finishing 2 courses this spring
Golden Four: A, A, A, A
Local: Yes
21+ hours of work/volunteer hours per week
Leaderships positions: No
I also had to submit a portfolio for consideration.

5 Likes

Congrats! Did you get an email or did you just check?

Thank you, I’m very excited!! I checked the portal around 8:30 and saw that it was updated. I checked my email after to find that the email went to my spam folder.

1 Like

Oh okay thanks! Congrats again and thanks for giving us all some hope :blush: