Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

@celestials Congrats on your acceptance! Still waiting for my decisions to come out and I’m anxious to know. I’m sure more people got in since the second wave just came out. I’m trying not to lose hope at this point.

2 Likes

I wonder if it was a full wave or just a small release for people who had sent in portfolios and design work. I haven’t heard of anyone else getting decisions tonight?

I was wondering about that also. Maybe they just release admissions for Art majors. I’m hoping the second full wave is tomorrow which is going to be a week when they released the first wave.

I think a full week would be on Wednesday but I’m hoping for tomorrow too

Hang in there you two.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I forgot it came out on Wednesday. I’m still wondering why their waves takes a week to release. I remember that we need to know by April 1st. Do you know how many waves they had last year?

lol thanks. If no one on this thread could tell already… i’m a super anxious person in general😂

1 Like

I remember only seeing two on the previous thread from last year but there could be more that I didn’t see. Also it seemed like a lot more people were accepted in the first release last year so maybe they are spreading it out more? Honestly idk

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Did only 1 person from this thread get accepted today? Lol their system is weird

I read that they received over 65,000 applications and only 5,900 spaces are available. Is it just me wondering why they brought their acceptance rate even lower this year?

Oh wow that’s crazy. I have no idea but i’ve been hearing that their decisions this year were super unpredictable so I really don’t know what to expect.

I know, let’s hope for the best! You never know what can happen.

1 Like

Just checked on my end, nothing yet

Haven’t replied for a while… but still nothing on my end. @nicolette88 wbu?

2 Likes

Let’s hope more of us receive something today.

4 Likes

Hello all!

Prospective Cal Poly SLO Fall 2021 applicant here. I checked the portal this morning and still nothing. However, I noticed that my application date says 12/16/2020. I definitely was submitting up until the last moment, as I worked full time last year, but I know I had it all done by 12/15/2020. With it saying 12/16/2020, do you think this is a huge problem and/or means for rejection?

@ntb4cali2021 - No, I submitted my application last year by the deadline of November 30th & my application said it was submitted on December 1st. I still got accepted. You’ll be fine.

2 Likes

nope, still nothing :frowning: I’m sure we’ll find out one way or another soon.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your response. I am very thankful for the good news.

2 Likes