Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

did you get a waitlist spot?

rejected :)) thank god the wait is over. econ w/ a 3.27 and ADT. probably going to SIR to SDSU congrats to everyone that got in! wasn’t expecting much from cal poly anyways so not hung up ab this one.

Accepted: CSULB, UCR, SDSU
Waitlisted: CSUF
Rejected: Cal Poly
Waiting: UCSB, UCD, UCSD, UCLA, UCI, USC, GWU, American, SCU, NYU, Cornell

3 Likes

Was out playing a round of golf and saw I was rejected. Oh well

rejected and just submitted my appeal LOL

2 Likes

Keep us updated when they send out decisions. I will be submitting my appeal tomorrow ahh

will do!! at least they tell you they’ll get back to you in 3 weeks

Best of luck with the appeals guys. Would be amazing to have y’all! <3

3 Likes

I did not! But congrats on at least getting waitlisted!

Rejected 4/1. Stats posted yesterday- onto the next! Best of luck to you all.

Yeah I won’t be able to wait until July 15th for decisions. I read they are going to send us a letter not an email, right?

oh yea, so they probably send it out within 2 weeks of receiving your appeal, wow thats fast!

i bet it was yield protection. i wouldn’t be surprised if you get into every UC you applied to! I just got into UCSC so i’ll see you on that thread and others i’m sure! best of luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats and thank you! I also got in to UCSC on the 17th but i’ll for sure see you on other threads (i have to remember the number of your username lol). good luck with everything!

3 Likes

I am so sorry! ): even though I took my name off the waitlist last week, I kept coming back here to see if you got in. As you have been saying this whole time, you’ll end up where you’re meant to be. Good luck with everything, your positive spirit will get you through!! (-:

3 Likes

That is so sweet omg thank you! I appreciate you and everyone on this thread so much!

3 Likes

what did you say in your appeal?

does anyone know if the admissions office will disclose reasons why you were not accepted? i’m so frustrated. i will make an appeal but if i don’t get in i’ll try again next year but how do i improve if i don’t know what held me back?

just checked and got rejected business admin transfer with AD-T in business admin and a 3.84 GPA. Honestly, I feel sad but also happy because now I finally have closure and can commit to my other school of choice.

1 Like

sucks that they wait so long to reject us tho

2 Likes

REJECTED :sob:

Major: Anthropology and Geography
GPA: 4.0
As-T: Yes but in another major (political science)
Pre-reqs: Completed Fall 2020, desired courses also completed (philosophy and literature )
Local: No, I’m from Los Angeles County

Accepted Schools: CSUF, UCSC, CSULB, CSUN
Rejected: SDSU
Waiting for UCLA, UCI, UCD, UCB, UCSB (TAGGED)

Not surprised! I got into UCSC today and I am so happy! Congrats to everyone who got in!
I hope my fellow rejects get into other amazing schools :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes