Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

i’ve been able to log in fine as well! i hope this doesn’t have to do with acceptance haha

Once Accepted, your Financial Aid is not usually available until 1 day after you were Accepted.
Your Financial Aid will also include the notification if you were selected as a “Cal Poly Scholar.” If you were not selected, they just won’t mention anything about Cal Poly Scholars.

PS… Remember to post your Stats with your Acceptance announcement, please.
You’ll be helping next year.

3 Likes

Non that I know … We are all here hoping to hear any news, in this forums at least by communicating, so to have overall picture of admissions.

FYI, there is one weird details on my application, but this is really small and hard to notice.

That is… before, if I refreshed the application status page, the browser would tell me it had to resend the data to the server
Now it smoothly went back no matter how many times I refreshed the page, or even if I cleaned the cookies or opened a totally new private window to log in…

It could be that they’ve already done with my app. Rejected, waitlisted or accepted… only God knows, haha
But other people can check if they experience this.

I don’t know what day they make the decisions but after Admissions makes the decision, they send all of the Acceptances over to their Financial Aid Office for them to put a package together.

That takes a lot of time since each student’s situation is unique. So a lot of the waiting is not for the decision, it’s for the Financial Aid packages being put together.

i’m thinking this could be because so many people are checking their portal the page is having connection issues

1 Like

mine is doing the same thing

Do you know how long it usually took for the Financial Aid office to be done with the apps?

Mine is normal I can log in hmm

Mine is normal as well…

Yup, that is also a possibility. I can imagine 60,000 “angry” applicants send server requests all at the same anticipation and time, we might look like little viruses or pests for them LOL )))

Mine is normal too!

Mine has been working just fine as well all day

No, nobody knows that because nobody knows when Admissions made the decisions.
The 2 departments just work together & release at 1-time.

Ok its back… Annd >>> “No determination has been made at this time.” )))

I’m thinking if anything drops, it’ll be after 3pm pst or after.

2 Likes

For Transfers:

Decisions were announced at:
2020: @ 5:24 PM & 10:11 PM <---------- 2 Waves
2021: @ 6:23 PM March 17 <----------- 1 wave only

5 Likes

dang… soon :smiling_imp: :man_dancing: :woman_vampire: :kiss:

1 Like

Does the timeline indicate today at those hours? Thanks!