Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

Thank you for applying to Cal Poly. We have received your application. No determination has been made at this time.

1 Like

this gave me a mini heart attack HAHA

1 Like

LOLLLL my bad, idk why cal poly phrased it like that :sob: :sob:

For fun, I took a screenshot of the “No determination” phrase, then took another screenshot after I was accepted & I would toggle between the 2 for about a week afterward. :joy:

1 Like

All signs are point to today! Good luck everyone, we got this!! Let’s hope these admissions begin to roll out soon, I can’t stop checking this thread

2 Likes

How do you like Cal Poly Slo so far ? Is it what you expected or even more/less than that ?

Do you know what is the order of application processing? Is that based on the order they received them or they’re moving top down from the highest stats students? Because as far as I can tell, decisions for scholars student usually rolled out in the first wave of (transfer) admission.

Also how many percentage of admitted pool became an elite scholar at Cal Poly?

Manifesting this for myself!

2 Likes

My good friend who’s at Cal Poly right now just texted me and asked if I’ve heard anything… she said 2 years ago today she got waitlisted at Cal Poly, so I’m hoping we get accepted today :pray:t3:

3 Likes

I love Cal Poly. I was selected as a Cal Poly Scholar & they cover the remaining portion of tuition that Financial Aid doesn’t cover so I have my full tuition paid. So maybe I’m a little biased.

Classes are great here. It’s slightly difficult here tho. :joy: This is not an easy school to get into for a reason.

1 Like

No - I don’t know any order of how decisions are released. They just dump.

Regarding Cal Poly Scholars, unless they do something different this year, Financial Aid will not be released until the day after decisions are released. So people getting Accepted would not know if they’re a Cal Poly Scholar or not on the day they got Accepted.

I see. But you mean April 2? The day after the deadline? Or the day after a student received their acceptance offer?
Also, what were your stats that got you accepted as a Scholar at Cal Poly may I ask?

I just called the office of admissions and they said it would not come out today. I’m so confused.

1 Like

Probably next week then

LOL I am so tired of waiting…

2 Likes

im so over this

2 Likes

anyone else try calling?

im working rn or else i would

dang guess i will take one for the team and call right now

2 Likes