Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

Transfer Applicants:

2020: Acceptances were March 16 & Waitlist were made March 18

2021: Acceptances were March 17 & Waitlist were made March 25

1 Like

Are those the dates that transfer students heard back specifically?

LOLLLL “SLO is my top school choice so add a 1. We’re at 7.” this is some next level detective work

2 Likes

everytime I login and see “No determination has been made” I cry a little

3 Likes

Yes - Since this is a Transfer thread only, info is only relevant to Transfers.

1 Like

I’m about to drive down to SLO and put my application in the super computer myself lmao, I can’t wait any longer

5 Likes

LMFAOOOOOOO im sure they should be done with decisions now, i just dont understand why they are waiting. BUT HOLD ON 8 hours left

2 Likes

if we don’t find out today, we either all got rejected (which I doubt lol) or they’re being really weird this year and will let us know next week I’m guessing.

2 Likes

Right? literally all the stars are aligning for them to come out today unless they decided to drop tomorrow haha. At this point i just want to take a nap and hope to wake up to this forum being blown up with everyone posting decisions.

2 Likes

Has anyone having difficulty signing in to portal ???

I just logged in to mine with no problem

Someone else reported that above this morning. Hopefully that means your portal is updating to Accepted for Admission !

3 Likes

Oh, hopefully …

ok, thank you.

ive been able to login fine weird

I did! But once I refreshed my page my login worked.

It’s been a tad laggy today but hopefully that’s a good sign :slight_smile:

1 Like

I noticed I was able to log in, but it lagged when I tried clicking on admission status. Had to reload the page… mhmm

Thank you all for quick replies, yes mine is like that for couple of hours already, either I cant access at all or it is very extremely laggy!.. I too hopeful that this must be a good sign I guess ?

1 Like

Any acceptances released yet for Transfers?

1 Like