Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

Ok, I just called. The lady was super nice and gave some info. Apparently, they are trying to send them out next week. I didn’t get a particular day tho :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s probably going to come out in April. It’s like whatever lol

2 Likes

I just called too and all she said was “they just finished up the preparation side of it and will begin rolling them out next week or 2 weeks”

2 Likes

I am absolutely going to :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: this is depressing

1 Like

that makes me so sad :frowning: why did this year have to be so different from the past 2 years

2 Likes

w t f does a preparation of decisions even mean all you do is input even onces data into the computer and set the critera and let the applications battle it out. this really isnt that hard omg

I just called too and the lady I spoke to said transfer admissions decisions could potentially start rolling now and till april 1st.

4 Likes

im literally sick to my stomach right now shaking :sob: :sob: :melting_face:, this doesn’t even make sense. hypothetically if they dropped them next week open house is april 7-9 they are giving people like 1 week to decide

this crazy

1 Like

How do you know if it’s just the work of a supercomputer? On the transfer criteria page, it’s literally said that the selection process involved something faculty-mandated.

people keep asking me if I’ve heard back from cal poly and every time I’m just like “nope” :upside_down_face:

I’m referring to the day after the decision is released is when Financial Aid will be released.
My stats are the 1st message of this thread.

Cal Poly is an impacted campus and admission is competitive in all majors. While GPA is important, it is impossible to predict a candidate’s chances by looking at this alone. Cal Poly considers other factors for admission deemed important to our campus. All candidates are objectively evaluated by the cognitive and non-cognitive variables such as veteran status, area of residence and more under our faculty-mandated Multi-Criteria Admission (MCA) process. We encourage students to apply to the program they feel best fits their academic and professional goals.

peep the MCA line that is the computer that battles our applications agaisnt each other

I know, these past few weeks have been so stressful! Constantly checking this thread, my email, and the portal. :sob:

1 Like

im assuming faculty mandated means they set the criteria that one needs to get in

https://orientation.calpoly.edu/oh22

I see. My bad didn’t see your stats message.

you’re the goat let us know what they say

You don’t have to decide to accept Cal Poly’s offer until May 1st. So you can still go to open house. Unfortunately, many other colleges have their Open House during the same time frame which makes it difficult to attend multiple Open Houses.

I was fortunate - Mine was virtual on Zoom so I got to click between multiple Open Houses from my dining room table.

1 Like

wow alright, hey what concentration are you?

Finance - Hard as a Mo Fo