Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

That is exactly what I say after checking my admission status every time ))))

1 Like

my required immunization’s due date is December 16, 2024… I won’t be there then lol so does that mean I don’t have to get the ones that I have left?

Call their Health Services: (805)-756-1211
They had me blocked from attending unless I showed an immunization from 1957 when I wasn’t even born yet. I called & they said the computer did it automatically & they overrode it.

1 Like

just got my financial aid package earlier this morning, no cal poly scholars LMAOOOOOOO :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: like bruh 4.00 GPA and 0 efc if im not getting it who is?

That’s disappointing - I thought for sure you’d get Cal Poly Scholars.
You can always email them asking for a review.

Christina Sholars handles Transfer students.
csholars@calpoly.edu

I’m sorry to hear that, I was hoping you would get it. I just checked my financial aid and I didn’t get any scholarships sadly

2 Likes

There are more scholarships out there than only Cal Poly’s scholarships.

I don’t think Cal Grant A or Cal Grant B posted. Did anyone get the Middle Class Scholarship?

1 Like

Middle Class scholarship funds will normally not be available until August.

1 Like

same, mine is still awaiting processing on CSAC i believe once they process it then cal poly will receive it.

2 Likes

same this sucks, seems CP really catered towards freshman for FA

@CalPolySL0 I just booked an appointment w her aswell thanks hoping they could relook at my app. nvm im not in person lmao I booked an appointment w the assistant director.

Still no word for SE, if I’m gonna be rejected why not tell me already

ahh, same here, seeing the same status message for 6 months drives me nuts already… why do they enjoy this physiological torture so much I’ll never understand.

3 Likes

Have we seen anyone receive the Cal Poly Scholars invite? Thinking it is email?

an email too but it is also on your scholarship aid, I just reached out to cp scholars email and they said my name wasnt on the list :sleepy:

How do we know if we need to send “in progress” transcripts?

It will tell you in their email they sent informing you of their offer. It has a list of rules.

1 Like

err

1 Like

Update >>> ““You have been placed on the waitlist at Cal Poly for fall””… Software Engineering.

Waitlisted for biz admin