Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

They’re going to start rolling out now good luck to everyone still waiting

1 Like

Waitlisted for stats boys

Just received admissions update. Waitlisted for software engineering.

So with waitlists coming out, does anyone know roughly how likely it is for a qualified applicant to get off the waitlist as a transfer? Do transfers even usually get off waitlists??

1 Like

Transfer Poli Sci 4.0 with no determination still. It is so interesting to me maybe I was rejected?

This is not only for waitlists.
I got accepted for as International Transfer from community college today.
Computer Science
3.95/4.0 GPA
No AS-T
Golden Four

Hey, I’m also a Political Science transfer with a 4.0 that hasn’t received a decision yet. Are you in state? Do you have an ADT? I’m just looking for some kind of pattern here!

Same. I’m a communication major with 4.0 GPA and still no determination yet.

Hey Luke!
I am in-state, non-local, 1 year cc transfer
poli sci ADT (verified),
4.0, Golden Four: A, A, A, AP Lit Exam (4)
Got into SDSU, CPP, and CSUF

Wow! We almost have identical stats. I’m in-state, non-local, ADT verified, and also a one year transfer. Only difference is that I didn’t come in with any AP credit. Let’s hope that we’re a special category that they’re waiting till the last minute to do! Lol, best of luck.

1 Like

HOPEFULLY! Although I am not too sad about it because i got into my top choice Cal State (SDSU!) so right now it is just that I want to KNOW my decision but i am not dying to go to slo tbh. Good luck to you as well!

2 Likes

Business admin major with a transfer GPA of a 4.0 with and AST and ADT. Still no update to my portal :confused: I’ve seen a few people who are in the same boat as me with high stats but no decision. What does this mean? I am so confused, has cal poly not made up it’s mind on specific transfers?

2 Likes

Do you mind saying your stats?

I was waitlisted for SE as well

Sure, 3.69 GPA, AS-T (but not major specific) Non local

Major: Computer Science
GPA: 3.87-3.91
AS-T: Yes
Pre-reqs: None
Golden Four: A, A, A, A
Local: No

Haven’t gotten a response back yet… Is there any other CS major that’s gotten a response and what is your stats?

Political Science major still no decision…from what i’ve seen in this chat political science majors haven’t heard back anything yet…or am i wrong?

2 Likes

Two of my friends and I are CS majors. Both of them got waitlisted today. One has a gpa of 3.9 and the other is a 4.0. I haven’t received a response yet but am in the 3.8-3.9 range for gpa.

oh man…

Also haven’t heard back!! ADT verified as well for Poli Sci