Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

SE, 4.0 GPA, nothing yet

same here

I mean all decisions have to be out by the end of the week, one last few times of waiting

Daughter was waitlisted for Psychology last night, which we were pleasantly surprised by as she is a 1 year transfer and only had a 3.5 GPA before the TAU and a 3.65 after. She plans to go to UCI (TAG) or UCLA (TAP)so will decline the waitlist.

It says cal poly’s admission office is closed Thursdays & Fridays so we should most likely all here back sometime today?

That is possible! However, for those who have information regarding last years threads were decisions released at time when the office was on holiday/closed?

2021 - April 1st was on a Thursday. I don’t know if Admissions were closed last year but that’s when denials were released exactly at 1:30 PM.

Have any psyc adt majors in cali been accepted yet?

How about Sociology? Anyone?

Has anyone heard back about graphic communications? I went out on a limb and applied graphic communications rather then normal communications because it sounded more similar to my interests but now I am feeling regretful :confused:

ADT: Communications + AST: Film
3.9 GPA
(Portal still states- no determination has been made)

I’m normal communications but still haven’t heard anything.

I got business Admin waitlist… I wonder what chances are I actually get selected off it.

Denied psyc major with 3.94 gpa and adt with all prerequisites done

denied with communication major 4.0 gpa lol I knew it

In state denied bio sciences 3.73 gpa 21+ work hours related to major, 1-5 hrs ec per week, ADT in bio sciences😀

I don’t understand how they deny a 4.0 GPA.

Can you share anything else about your stats besides only GPA?

Sure!
4.0 GPA
2 year cc transfer in state, so I had lots of units done. (60)
Lots of community work & volunteer experience, and a job
That’s pretty much all I can remember. I know I had one class I was suppose to complete in order to transfer with my major so I was going to do it in the summer since my cc did not offer it. That’s prob why I got denied :laughing:

1 Like

Denied SE, 4.0 GPA, 1 year transfer (with 60+ units done), golden 4-A A 3 Calc BC and 4 AP lang, CA resident, leadership position, 21+ hours work related to major

1 Like

I still have not received my financial aid package … did I need to apply through fafsa first because if so I have not yet.

Yes, you have to complete the 2022/23 FAFSA. Mark CP as one of the schools too

2 Likes