Campus Life, parties and night life

<p>I was just wondering what students do on their free time, especially at night on the weekends? Like how are the parties and stuff on campus? Hows the greek life and is it popular?</p>

<p>Greek life is big and popular, host many huge parties. Apartments are also big for partying. If you don't like to party there really is not much else to do in Blacksburg on the weekends (at night).</p>

<p>there's tons of clubs to join though, and different events every week. plus sporting events.</p>

<p>how r the chicks at the parties?</p>

<p>parties are great. unfortunately, you wont see a lot of chicks at parties unless its a big , and really big party. although i will say that if you dont drink, it will be a hard time to find stuff to do on weekends.</p>

<p>If you're at the right party, you'll be plenty happy with the girls.</p>

<p>Agreed....Ive never had a problem.</p>

<p>how will you know if your at the right party? and is it a good idea to join a fraternity? is it hard to get in one?</p>

<p>When you get to a party simply look around and if you see a decent guy to girl ratio...youre ok. Honestly I have never had much problem finding good parties since coming to VT. </p>

<p>Just know that the Snowboarding Club here throws absolutely ridiculous parties. Everytime that theyve had a party since Ive been here there have been more than 2,000 people there. They usually have a party once a year.</p>

<p>Frats have parties every weekend...and if you can definitely find a party during the week if you want.</p>

<p>Frat life is not hard to get involved in. The largest Frat on campus PKA (Pike) has over 120 members and the smallest frats have around 30 members. You can get involve yourself in the social scene at VT countless ways.</p>