Can I apply early action without having my SAT results yet?

<p>I am taking my SAT in November (the 7th?) but I want to apply Early Action to increase my chances. I know that the SAT results take a few weeks to come through, but could I submit all the other materials and then send my SAT scores when they are available mid to late November and still be considered for Early Action?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>I would think that would not be a problem…decisions do not go out until Feb.1 and if you write a note or email to let them know that they are coming, I’m sure it would be okay.
Good luck.</p>

<p>You could certainly apply without knowning your SAT result. HOWEVER, no action will be taken on your file until all of the required parts of the applications have been submitted.</p>

<p>You need to understand the process: Most schools have a checklist for the application process. Someone matches up the various documents with the application checklist. Your application doesn’t even go before the admission committee until all required documents are submitted.</p>

<p>Thank you for the replies…</p>

<p>Would I still be considered for Early Action though? Even without knowing my SAT scores?</p>

<p>I’ve heard that Miami is much more generous with merit scholarships with EA applications that regular decision…</p>