Can I get into any UC schools with my grades? (other than merced)

California Resident
UC GPA: 3.76 Weighted
ACT:27

I would target UC Merced/Riverside and Santa Cruz.

Intended major? EC’s? There are several top CSU’s on level with these UC’s for many programs such as Cal Poly SLO and Pomona, CSU Long Beach, Cal State Fullerton, San Jose State and San Diego State.

It depends. Your major is important, your ACT/SAT score is important. The rigor of your highschool class is also important. The UC’s, I think, use the non-weighted GPA. I don’t remember if I had put my weighted or not. I don’t think I did. Also, keep in mIndia that the UC’s want out of state students than in state because they pay more.

Try Merced, Riverside, and Santa Cruz. I thinkle you’ll have a higher chance with those same schools. BUT that doesn’t mean you shouldnt apply to the others. Apply to ucla or davis and so forth because you never know if you get accepted. I got a 1470 on my SAT scores and Davis accepted me with that score so you never know.

UC’s use their own UC GPA calculation which OP has provided and below average for all but UCM/UCR and UCSC. There is no harm in applying to the other UC"s and having some Reach schools, just giving OP some realistic options to begin with and offer some good Match suggestions. A lot will depend upon intended major.

Also the UC’s have been mandated by the Governnor to accept more in-state applicants although OOS applicants do pay more, they are no longer eligible for FA which may reduce their numbers.

I agree - UCR and UCSC are certainly doable with a competent application.

I’d also encourage you to open your mind to CSUs. Not sure what you want to study but, you can get an outstanding education at SDSU, both Cal Polys and even lower profile schools like Sonoma for most majors.